Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TiLite CAD PDF ( now discovered; thanks Oddity )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TiLite CAD PDF ( now discovered; thanks Oddity )

This new chair and the questions that arise as I proceed.
    Does anyone have a CAD they would share that closely resembles these (current) specs for my planned ZRA?
    This perspective drawing of a TRA is what I have been making use of so far.

2GX, ZRA and TRA CAD would be very helpful for comparison and best/better results(?)
    They would enable me to substitute dimensions and get as close to a real time picture before committing and outlaying the dollars.
    Thanks for any assistance.
    Last edited by slow_runner; 31 Mar 2021, 5:37 AM.

You might find something in the CAD repository sticky post. Some of those very old images were lost back in ~2015 when the previous tech admin tried to upgrade the site, but we were able to restore many of them, and some are still there from the beginning.
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Frame depth measurement seems wrong to me. It says 23 1/4 but the front edge of the frame tube says 23 1/2. It isn't possible to bend an 85deg angle in tube that diameter in 1/4" of space. Also the Occupied Frame Length of 24 1/2" doesn't seem doable with a 23 1/4" frame depth with an 85deg front angle 18.5" from the floor. I think the bend radius has to be larger than that.
      "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Originally posted by Oddity View Post
        Frame depth measurement seems wrong to me. It says 23 1/4 but the front edge of the frame tube says 23 1/2. It isn't possible to bend an 85deg angle in tube that diameter in 1/4" of space. Also the Occupied Frame Length of 24 1/2" doesn't seem doable with a 23 1/4" frame depth with an 85deg front angle 18.5" from the floor. I think the bend radius has to be larger than that.
        You're damn right Odd. There has obviously been some incorrect data entry.
        It was all a bit rushed with an amount of dimension copy and paste. I have consulted my written scratch drawing and the frame depth should read 18".

Ahh..... the CAD repository. I have been on Care Cure for how long? And still I don't know how to negotiate my way around, ha
        Thanks for your observant eyes
        Another 3am end day - if I shut down now I may get 4+ hours of zzz's

Comment

So much for shutting down for the night ;-) In searched out the CAD repository and found a few; unfortunately many CADs have been lost. I did find useful images at the end. Now it is goodnight from me.
          Goodnight.

Comment

Working...
          X