Good online DME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good online DME

I recently was in contact with DMEhub.com online to buy a new TiLite 2GX chair and decided to ask them if they would be willing to pursue a warranty claim for my old TX and they said yes. Incidentally I got the 2 Gx for a discounted price too. My old DME wouldn’t do a warranty claim for me saying that it didn’t matter that the frame broke because I was getting a new chair anyway. I got one of the new quickie xenons and hated it. It is as big of a piece of shit as my other quickie chair. But I digress, so I sent some pictures of the broken welds and copies of my old emails from tilite stating that it would be warrantied, but that I would need to submit the claim through a DME, and they responded to me saying that I have a choice between a new complete 2GX or the frames and crossmember for a TX that I could then transfer my old components to. I was shocked because I didn’t expect them to give me more than just the two frame halves, so I have already disassembled my old tx completely, and I’m not sure which chair I like better. I guess that I’ve got until Monday to decide...
Working...
X