Transfermaster Mattress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transfermaster Mattress

Has anyone had the Ascent 1 mattress that Transfermaster sell to use with their Supernal Hi-Low?? I hate to buy a mattress without checking it out in person. They say it's firm, I need a firm mattress to make rolling from side to side easier. Thought about buying a low profile mattress from somewhere else but they told me I can't use a mattress with inner spring with their bed. So how firm is the Ascent 1??

I read in other threads that some people put a Sleep Number on a Transfermaster frame. Not sure SN makes a low profile mattress.

EDIT: The Sleep Number C2 model says it's only 8" high, if that's true then will it work on an adjustable base?
    Information on any low profile mattress that works with a Transfermaster base is appreciated.

Thanks for any information.

Wes
    Last edited by wes4dbt; 19 Nov 2020, 5:06 PM.

I use a Sleep Number C2 on an Invacare adjustable bed. I added a 2 inch memory foam topper on the mattress for more comfort and skin protection. To protect the mattress from the bed springs (SN says don't use their mattress on bed springs) I laid down an old low air loss mattress and a blanket. Five years on, it all seems to work together well.

Comment

Working...
    X