Best catheter supplier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best catheter supplier?

I know there are old threads on this, I was just hoping for some up to date information. I just moved and didn't particularly like my old supplier, Comfort Medical.

In the past I've used and liked Wilmington Medical Supply and I called them, but they've changed names to 180 Medical, so who knows what that means for service and I'm not sure if they're in network or not.

Who are you guys using and do you recommend them?

I used 180 Medical for a couple years and had no problems with them--efficient and responsive. Switched to another just so I could patronize a business of a friend.

Comment

I use 180 too. Never any issues. Automated monthly resupply via email or text. Pretty simple.
      "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Originally posted by Oddity View Post
        I use 180 too. Never any issues. Automated monthly resupply via email or text. Pretty simple.
        Nice, that's good to hear. When I was with Wilmington (idk if they were absorbed by 180 Medical or merged or just changed their name) they would never really ask you to pay the copay portion, it would just kind of disappear on the next bill they sent. Does 180 do that?

Comment

They have a program to do that but it's based on need/income verification.
          "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

For anything Medicare(my primary) related, I use utimedical.com , they work with you to save you money and are always prompt with deliveries. Believe they work with most insurances. For any out of pocket stuff, I use indemedical.com , they have real low prices and ship out quickly.
            "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

My Urologist signed me up with a local supplier. They handled the prescription between them so I didn't have to do anything.
              "Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed." - Hunter Thompson
              T5/6 complete

Comment

Originally posted by McDuff View Post
                For anything Medicare(my primary) related, I use utimedical.com , they work with you to save you money and are always prompt with deliveries. Believe they work with most insurances. For any out of pocket stuff, I use indemedical.com , they have real low prices and ship out quickly.
                Like McDuff I have had a very good experience working with UTI Medical for the past several years. Nice people, fast service, they call me each month and check on my supply needs. When I had to stop working they have worked with me and Medicare insurance. I think they are still a relatively small company and it feels like I get individual attention. With age I find myself needing / buying more supplies out of pocket as needed. I usually just shop on the Internet for the best price and reputable dealer.

UTI Medical ; http://www.utimedical.com/

Comment

another vote for uti medical, 12 years. not one issue.

Comment

I have been using Summit Express medical supply out of Kings Park NY now for the last eight years. I have had nothing but excellent customer care from them. I have BC&BS and they take what they pay as payment in full. I highly recommend them
                    Last edited by nevada; 22 Oct 2020, 8:14 PM.

Comment

I have used Fusion Medical out of Essexville, Michigan for years. Excellent service and owned by a quad I believe.

Comment

Working...
                      X