Leg bag help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leg bag help

Hello everyone, I have been using the 32 ounce MDI leg bags for the past 10 years. Recently they have been discontinued so I’m looking for something closest to it.

I have google searched for a Bard Dispoz-a-bag and came up with three leg bags. I am attaching a picture, can someone please let me know what the item number of this leg bag in the middle is?

Thanks

C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

According to their website, the 32 oz is part #4A4174 and the 19 oz is #4A4173.

Comment

Originally posted by Iolas View Post
      According to their website, the 32 oz is part #4A4174 and the 19 oz is #4A4173.
      Thanks for your help, I have been trying to Google these and can't find anywhere to buy them - looking for 32 oz. Any help?

Comment

Bard #4a4174 and #4a4173:

https://www.healthproductsforyou.com...oaAmMOEALw_wcB

https://mms.mckesson.com/product/132...Medical-4A4174

https://www.vitalitymedical.com/bard...QaAlh7EALw_wcB

and many others. Put "Bard" and the item number into Google.

(KLD)
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

No prob, these are from my preferred vendor, Allegro Medical: Dispoz-a-Bag - Flip-Flo Valve and Latex Leg Straps

They've also got the 32 oz with the extension tube. I find their prices and services to be very good. You can try other vendors by searching "bard bag" instead of the part number.

Comment

I've been using Bard 32 oz. bags for over 40 years. Along the way tried a few others but have found Bard flip-flo most reliable.

Comment

Thank you so much guys,

I ordered these bags but they suck, they are too long. What kind of leg bags does everyone use?
              Last edited by Mac85; 06-26-2020, 04:26 PM.

Comment

bump

Comment

You can get a smaller Bard leg bag, but it only holds 19 oz. instead of the 32 oz.
                  150419 Leg Bag with FLIP-FLO™ Valve, Bonus Pack, 4 Bags, Fabric Straps (1 Pair) 19 Ounce
                  You can also fold up the bottom of the bag before attaching the lower strap if it is too long for your lower leg.

(KLD)
                  The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

GJ used these with supra pubic catheter for years: https://www.urocare.com/EN/Products/...nylLgBgsEN.php

Be well,
                    NL

Comment

Allegro, Medline, BlowoutMedical, Save Rite Medical, Vitality Medical, even Amazon. All online vendors. Small bags are 500ml, large 1000ml , brands Bard, Rusch, Hollister.
                      "Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed." - Hunter Thompson
                      T5/6 complete

Comment

Working...
                      X