hi i knida new here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi i knida new here.

i've been been readin all your posts. got a question.the other day we went to charge my chair and nothing was happing. i'm not sure what kind of wheelchair it is. we found on it action arrow storm and has a sid & puff mkiv a control box. i was wonderin if anyone can help me or if i should call someong to come out and look at it. its been about 2 years since i last used it so i'm thinkin theres something really wrong with it

Hi tcampf, welcome to cc, i think it's made by invacare,

check this link

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given you."
    Gandolf the Gray
    http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

Comment

After two years of non-use, the battery may no longer be any good, in spite of trying to charge it. I would recommend having the battery checked first (you can do this at a gas station) and if it is not any good, look into replacing it first. This is usually an easy procedure for a family member or attendant.

If it still doesn't work, you probably will have to get it to a DME who deals in this brand of chair.

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

we did get em checked and still nothing. we goin to have someone come out and look at it. the last time they come out they still its still i guess i'll wait and see

Comment

Working...
        X