Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite pillow for your head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite pillow for your head?

I sleep on my side for 4-6 hours each night and I'm tired of dealing with sore ears. I'm using a foam pillow but I'm wondering if a feather pillow might be less pressure on my ears. I've loved the Hilton pillows when we travel but I don't know if I would still love them if I had to use them every night.
    Anyone have one they just love?

"My Pillow" is my favorite. My PCA's husband bought one and he hated it so he gave it to her. She hated it so she gave it to me. I loved it so I bought one for my old lady and she hated it. If I get bored and curious enough I will cut one open to see the contents someday. All I can tell you is my ears used to get crushed from the weight of my head and be sore like you described......but not anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNfqUX3IJ48
    Last edited by smokey; 01-17-2020, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Some people use CPAP pillows, which are cut out more for the shoulder/machine hose but therefore have "wings" with less bulk on the side. There is also a "shoulder pillow" on Amazon cut like that.

For a more traditional pillow experience, you can buy a latex pillow where you can add and remove filling to your liking and each night it can shaken/shaped back to the way you like it.

Also you can paper-tape a little lambswool to the top of the ear or wherever the pressure is.
      Last edited by renard; 01-21-2020, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X