Tesla truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla truck

So many useful features at a reasonable price.
    14 minutes, watch.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=464puoD09dM
    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway
    Steve Mcqueen (Mr Cool)

I love the prospect of electric vehicles, especially Tesla, but that truck looks like a DeLorean made love with a Picasso work of art! lol

Comment

If it came with the falcon wing type doors that the model X has it would be more easily adaptable. I was kind of disappointed to see four standard type doors.

Comment

Did you see the video of Musk breaking the "bullet proof" windows with a metal ball???

(KLD)
        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

1980 called. They want their Citro?n back....
          Attached Files
          T4 complete since 30 April 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
            Did you see the video of Musk breaking the "bullet proof" windows with a metal ball???

(KLD)
            That had to be embarrassing.

Comment

That's a truck?

Comment

Would be nice if the rear doors were suicide door configuration. Sure would make pulling the chair in easier. I had a '66 Lincoln convertible with suicide doors. Was so easy with chair transfers. It was it being 19 feet long and 6 miles to the gallon that was hard.

Comment

Looks like the first rough draft of the conecpet and they just went with it.

Hopefully non of these spontaneously explode.
                  Canadian bacon is a fraud !!!!

Comment

I hope the body style is a concept. Love the tail gate ramp.
                    Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway
                    Steve Mcqueen (Mr Cool)

Comment

Originally posted by Gearhead View Post
                      I hope the body style is a concept. Love the tail gate ramp.
                      According to this guy the body is set. He seems to say it is structural and saves construction costs. Start watching at about 3:30 if you don't want to watch the whole thing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0izfblmecn0
                      I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post

(KLD)
                        That was funny. They didn't expect that to happen...?.lmao
                        Art

Comment

Looks like a Shoebox car to me. Some may not know what a shoebox car is....lol
                          Art

Comment

Working...
                          X