Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RollinPositive View Post
    Have you seen the mid wheel drive ?

First time I've seen one of these. What are the 2 actuators for in the above photo? Does that chair does not have a reclining back? Question about Arizona...how often do the wildfires concern you?
    "Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed." - Hunter Thompson
    T5/6 complete

Comment

[QUOTE=swannyriver;1888888][QUOTE=RollinPositive;1888880]
      Originally posted by swannyriver View Post
      Timm, read the third sentence in the quote.That is what is confusing you. There is no V6 chairs of any configuration [MWD/FWD/RWD] at any DME here.That is why I asked if anyone had one. Amber Yaichner EXT. 508 at IIM customer service.

I understand when you 1st posted you mentioned a v6 rear wheel...

I was just showing you the newer mid wheel v6. I was asking you to take a picture of what is stopping you from pulling out the battery once you loosen the bolts and remove the seat. So we can help you figure whats going wrong.

On the 2nd subject if your also wanting to do a demo on a chair and having issues let me know more the able to help you..

The old x5 use to have to do it that way a bit also.

Comment

Originally posted by Rook98006 View Post
        First time I've seen one of these. What are the 2 actuators for in the above photo? Does that chair does not have a reclining back? Question about Arizona...how often do the wildfires concern you?

The configuration your seeing is a new v6 AT and it has seat tilt and recline...its a much more robust build and works perfect.

Wildfires we are in the "burbs" of Phoenix so dont really worry about fires its more of a rural city issue.

Fire issues yearly are more in Flagstaff, Prescott, and east Payson, Show low etc.

With the weather yesterday at 78 its perfect it your not a cold person!!

Comment

[QUOTE=swannyriver;1888888][QUOTE=RollinPositive;1888880]
          Timm, read the third sentence in the quote.That is what is confusing you. There is no V6 chairs of any configuration [MWD/FWD/RWD] at any DME here.That is why I asked if anyone had one. Amber Yaichner EXT. 508 at IIM customer service.
          Also try calling back for ext 541 talk with Todd, let me know if you connect!

Comment

[QUOTE=RollinPositive;1888954][QUOTE=swannyriver;1888888]

Also try calling back for ext 541 talk with Todd, let me know if you connect!
            Thanks Timm. I spoke with Ashley, she is sorting something out. Will update you when things progress.

Comment

[QUOTE=swannyriver;1888957][QUOTE=RollinPositive;1888954]
              Thanks Timm. I spoke with Ashley, she is sorting something out. Will update you when things progress.
              Good deal keep me posted!

Comment

I guess those are the back recline actuators. Permobile has two Terminator looking linkages in that location on the rear of the chair. A turnbuckle type adjustment that keep the armrest in sync with the chair when reclining. It would be great to see more of the mechanics of this chair.

Thxs for the Arizona info...it sounds much worse over the news. Yes I could go for some 80's temps.
                "Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed." - Hunter Thompson
                T5/6 complete

Comment

Does anyone have a V6 RWD?
                  swannyriver: Any luck on those batteries and or a demo ride??

Comment

swannyriver: Any luck on those batteries and or a demo ride??
                    Demo chair on the way from BC seems a bit strange there is only one chair in the hole country. . To remove front battery loosen rear seat bolts, remove front seat bolts and then tilt seat towards the rear. Don't think I will be doing that myself.

Comment

Demo chair on the way from BC seems a bit strange there is only one chair in the hole country. . To remove front battery loosen rear seat bolts, remove front seat bolts and then tilt seat towards the rear. Don't think I will be doing that myself.

Very cool on the chair my guess is they dont have a lot of rear wheel drive chairs for demos...

On the battery it sounds like the older x5 was a bit of a pain use a DME.

Lets us know how you like your demo...

Comment

Working...
                      X