X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kulea View Post
    $199 installed

https://www.pcrichard.com/Viper/Vipe...IPERDS4VP.pcrp

You can get this price matched at Bestbuy. But, BB is also listing $199 as their Black Friday price.
    calling them now they have I in tally

Comment

if your lift is straining when operating without the motor running, you probably have a weak battery.

Comment

Originally posted by wes4dbt View Post
        You can put the keys in and start your van from the front door while still in your chair?? I couldn't even come close.
        I can start it with both manual and electric chair. Using the electric chair is easyer because I sit higher in the chair. Am 6 foot but have long arms I guess helps. Man what a mess outside with the snow and now blowing like crazy. Not gonna touch it till the dam wind stops or it just comes back before your done. Adrain, Michigan here.
        Art

Comment

Originally posted by Art454 View Post
          I can start it with both manual and electric chair. Using the electric chair is easyer because I sit higher in the chair. Am 6 foot but have long arms I guess helps. Man what a mess outside with the snow and now blowing like crazy. Not gonna touch it till the dam wind stops or it just comes back before your done. Adrain, Michigan here.
          What kind of van you got?? I got an old Caravan and the front doors don't really open very wide. Also, I'm a quad and my right hand is my least functional so that's another part of the problem. Probably would still go with a remote start, can't always roll around both sides of the van in some parking spaces. Plus I'm spoiled!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X