New smartdrive wristband?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New smartdrive wristband?

Hi, I was told about a new SD feature, or maybe a new wristband coming. I cannot press the small buttons which has stopped me upgading from the MX2. Mr Google tells me about EZ ON which requires the watchface to be held horizontal and then double hit with a finger, but I cannot as I am one-handed and press the MX2 button with my chin to swith on/off.

My informant said something about a touch sensitive surface which might work with a touch to my nose. Is a new version coming?

A couple days ago I was watching a guy at the gas pumps talking to his watch, then holding his wrist by his ear, back and forth. It made me think about the old Dick Tracy cartoons in the newspaper.

Comment

http://www.max-mobility.com/smartdri...luspushtracker

Watch the videos here. Might help.

Comment

yes I've seen the EZ ON video. That appears to need two hands as tapping with my nose the wrist needs the surface not to be level. I have a beard so chin won't work. Either way keeping the wrist level seems not possible. Perhaps I could strategically place a conductive pointer on my chair but I can't think were as I don't use arm rests.

When was EZ ON introduced? Is there a new wristband on the way?
        Last edited by mishahu; 26 Oct 2019, 11:26 PM.

Comment

New wristband is available now. Go to website and watch videos. It is awesome!!

Comment

Awesome functionality but half the battery life of old one. Old one barely lasted as long as the drive unit itself and this one doesn't even come close. Maybe the demo unit I tried had a worn out or defective battery but it was worthless after about 4.5 hours. Drive unit had another hour or 2 left in it. Curious to hear from anyone else who has tried it to know if this is normal. Seems really dumb to me for the control unit to not be able to keep up with the drive unit if this is normal.
            "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

there is a video/guide on how to maximize battery life of wristband. Bascially, you turn everything else off and don't run any other apps, dim screen etc

I can get a whole day no problem.

Comment

Well, sure, then you don't have all the cool features of the new wrist band, rendering it kinda moot.
                "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Originally posted by Oddity View Post
                  Well, sure, then you don't have all the cool features of the new wrist band, rendering it kinda moot.
                  It seems to me that the more gadgets I have to use, the more stressful life is.

Comment

Where is the video? I don't see it on max-mobility.com/.
                    Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Comment

just got my sd today the dme took the watch back as i wouldnt connect to my phone i just want the older watch that was on the demo i tried out im thinking this is gonna be to much technology for me
                      to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Comment

Working...
                      X