Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juniorsenior View Post
    any source?
    A tech at Smart Drive told me. I was having trouble with my new SD shutting off intermittingly. Went back and forth with tech support a few times until they admitted a problem with a batch of Smart Trackers that the Bluetooth signal would get interfered with on. They sent me a new Tracker and problem solved. In one of those conversations the tech mentioned a new model coming out in a few months. Maybe he meant a new design Tracker I'm not sure. I didn't ask. Thought I would throw it out there to see if anyone knows more.
    Last edited by smity50; 30 Jul 2019, 4:29 PM.

Comment

i wonder what will be different about it anything online about it
      to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Comment

I spent some time in Nags Head this week, and the SmartDrive enabled me to keep up with friends and family, over miles and miles of walking, in the heat, in a way that I had never experienced up until then. I've become a fan. I definitely feel more gimpy using it, but that's just my ego and vanity gnawing at me. Easy enough to get over when the upside is so high.
        "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

I love my small drive and have it on my manual chair all the time. I also have an EZ Lock on the chair and drive my van from the chair. I am a C6-7 so I need it frequently going up ramps and long distances. I think my wife likes it more than I do! Like some of you other folks, my first wristband was defective and it would shut off the motor. I have not paired the second wristband with the smart drive motor yet but it's supposed to cure the problems of shutting down the motor at inopportune times.

Comment

just had an eval on one im getting it i think its gonna really be nice to have my pt said it would come with a new style of watch too suposed to be better its newer or something
            to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Comment

Working...
            X