No announcement yet.

Get a free Google Mini hub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just as a heads up - if you reach out to the reeves foundation address for help with this whole ordering fiasco, they will send you a new order link which (surprise!) also will not work. I have given up.

Comment

They sent me a new one today and it worked. Received an email saying it shipped after ordering.

Comment

I am so pleased it worked for you! That is entirely the opposite of my experience, and this is one of those things where I greatly prefer to be the outlier.

Comment

After 2 attempts, I finally got an email saying it shipped.
          The only 2 things I did different on the 2nd order was (1) used my other email address, and (2) applied promo code (It says it's optional).
          Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway
          Steve Mcqueen (Mr Cool)

Comment

Received mine a few days ago. Tried an Android emulator on my laptop. Won't work due to laptop is too old. Hopefully getting an old smart phone from my daughter. Then I'll see what it can do. Hoping for voice call 911 at least.
            Tempted to get a new TV w/Android. Then I won't need smart phone.
            Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway
            Steve Mcqueen (Mr Cool)

Comment

I received mine. They were real quick about it.

Comment

Hey Google, stay quiet! I received mine in four days and bought a couple of smart wall switches for a ceiling fan and some overhead lights, both in the bedroom. Everything's fine except that when I ask it to do anything about the fan I get a repeat the request while doing it. So if I say Hey Google turn on the fan. It will say "sure, turning on the fan". When I ask it to turn on the lights, it simply does the task, no chit-chat. I've done a bunch of searching of online forums and it looks like this is something that aggravates a lot of people but has not generated a fix from Google, or a work around in the aftermarket. I wouldn't have much hope except for that it stays silent while controlling the lights. The Alexa at my gym asked me if I wanted to stop the talking and of course I said yes. Anybody have a suggestion for Google?

Comment

Working...
                X