Favorite Equipment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by August West View Post
    A strong grabber like this one. The cheaper ones don't hold much weight.
    What brand is that guy, August?

All I've got is a weak grabber that is so trash I don't even use it... and after loading some rarely used dishes onto the second shelf in my cabinet and hearing the creaking, popping and grinding of my shoulders this evening I think they deserve as much of a break as I can give them.

Comment

Need. I break at least 3 of the shite grabbers a year.

Originally posted by August West View Post
      A strong grabber like this one. The cheaper ones don't hold much weight.
      "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Comment

Originally posted by funklab View Post
        What brand is that guy, August?

All I've got is a weak grabber that is so trash I don't even use it... and after loading some rarely used dishes onto the second shelf in my cabinet and hearing the creaking, popping and grinding of my shoulders this evening I think they deserve as much of a break as I can give them.
        They are called Nifty Grabber and are available at Walmart, Home Depot, Amazon, Costco, Bed Bath and Beyond. They offer different sizes and styles.

https://www.amazon.com/Unger-Profess...92&sr=1-7&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/Unger-Professional-Nifty-Nabber-36/dp/B01G5WNO2M/ref=lp_3776931_1_7_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=15546848 92&sr=1-7&th=1

Comment

The soft rubber tip offers better friction that the plastic tips. That feature comes in handy to better handle slippery stuff like glass jars, pots and pans, and press the vent switch above my stove.
          Last edited by August West; 04-08-2019, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X