Defective Bard leg bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defective Bard leg bags

Has anyone else noticed that the bottom seal is sometimes not sealed, around the valve? I've tested with water when the bag is new, and it sometimes has a very slow leak. The problem seems to be more common in the past couple years, since 2016 or so.

If you find this problem, instead of just tossing the bad bag (which is what I used to do), please call the Bard number on the package and let them know, so they fix the quality problem. They actually gave me good service when I called today.
    "Cherish your tears. If you can cry, you still have some humanity left, and you are reclaiming more of it." -- David Kelly

When I was using a Bard product, I had a similar problem to you, however, it kept on occurring, and occurring. I called the help line/quality control, and they had no interest. Before I found a different company's product, I was spreading GOOP proactively, before use, on the spot where the leaks were occurring, this helped, but was a pain.
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.

Comment

Yes! I've been using the Bard 2 hook 4L bag for 11 years and it's been noticeably worse in the last few years. Anyone using a 4L bag, not Bard, that they would like to recomend?
      ______
      Awe at my magnificent coq!

"You may say I'm a dreamer
      but I'm not" - J. Lennon

Comment

Had the same issue, several times. I changed brand.
        Dots, lines and aeroplanes. my flying adventures.

Comment

I have been using Bard 32 oz. “flip-flo” bags for about twenty years with no problems.

Comment

Working...
          X