Braun Toyota Sienna + a big subwoofer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Braun Toyota Sienna + a big subwoofer?

So now that I'm divorced and don't have a selfish wife telling me I can't buy stuff (it wasn't for lack of money), I'm considering getting a subwoofer in my van. Probably a single 12" because I've had a single 15" (before injury, different vehicle) and I didn't like it as much. I currently have a 2011 Toyota Sienna with Braun conversion (ramp, driver/passenger 6-way transfer seats, no middle-row seats). Does anyone else have this kind of setup? Do you need a new alternator? Or just a capacitor? Or neither?

Yeah I'm almost 39 and going on 18...

Originally posted by nayr View Post
    So now that I'm divorced and don't have a selfish wife telling me I can't buy stuff (it wasn't for lack of money), I'm considering getting a subwoofer in my van. Probably a single 12" because I've had a single 15" (before injury, different vehicle) and I didn't like it as much. I currently have a 2011 Toyota Sienna with Braun conversion (ramp, driver/passenger 6-way transfer seats, no middle-row seats). Does anyone else have this kind of setup? Do you need a new alternator? Or just a capacitor? Or neither?

Yeah I'm almost 39 and going on 18...

Had a Honda Element with a sub woofer in the back but it took way to much room so pulled it out and changed the and put a smaller lower profile next to the front of the back seats.

FYI: My Wife loves me spending on us and myself...she says I work hard and play harder!!

So good ones are still out there!

Last edited by RollinPositive; 13 Feb 2019, 2:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X