Medical Supplies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medical Supplies

Not sure if this is the right spot, please move if not. I am curious where everyone in the US purchases misc. medical stuff. Bed pads, magic bullet, lube, drainage pads, tape, etc. Just curious to see best price, service reliability. Thanks!!!

I use Allegro Medical a lot. https://www.allegromedical.com
    If you sign up for their mailing list they frequently send discount coupon and free shipping email offers. They don't have a Texas location so there's no sales tax. Delivery is usually 2 days. There's also no membership fee.

With an Amazon Prime account you can also get decent deals and free 2 day shipping on bed pads, lube and all the other essentials. You can watch Prime Video while waiting for supplies to arrive

https://www.indemedical.com is owned and operated by a member of this forum. Reliable service and advice from an SCI business owner.
    Last edited by 2drwhofans; 9 Feb 2019, 4:44 PM.

Comment

I use ABC Medical, but as mentioned above, I also use Amazon Prime for disposable pads and wipes.

Comment

Right on thanks 2drwhofans for shouting out Indemedical.com. Dee1843 if I can ever be of assistance and provide you with competitive pricing. Please don't hesitate to contact me. I am not supposed to provide contact info on this forum but you can view my site and give me a call anytime Listed above on 2drwhofans previous post. Have a great day!

Comment

good to know one of our own owns a company
          to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Comment

Yep wheelin48 Nick here with Indemedical.com. I am a T-10 para post 25 years and really love my job. I actually helped start up Allegro medical and grow them into a huge company. I was the Lead in the Outbound business to business sales Department. Then they sold the company and axed us all after so many promises to take care of Go figure right! So me and my associate also A para post 25 years he's an L-1 incomplete. We started up Indemedical.com and have been rocking it for years now. Owned and operated by chair users helping out our fellow crips with their Independence. yeah buddy Life is good!

Comment

Originally posted by nmireles View Post
              Yep wheelin48 Nick here with Indemedical.com. I am a T-10 para post 25 years and really love my job. I actually helped start up Allegro medical and grow them into a huge company. I was the Lead in the Outbound business to business sales Department. Then they sold the company and axed us all after so many promises to take care of Go figure right! So me and my associate also A para post 25 years he's an L-1 incomplete. We started up Indemedical.com and have been rocking it for years now. Owned and operated by chair users helping out our fellow crips with their Independence. yeah buddy Life is good!
              Indemedical has great pricing too bad us Canadians are left out

Comment

I use Health Products For You on the internet, cheap, quick service www.healthproductsforyou.com

Comment

Another vote for Nick at indemedical, I use them for all my out of pocket stuff. For Medicare supplies I use UTI Medical, they work hard for ya too, try to get the most bang for your medicare buck.
                  "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

Originally posted by McDuff View Post
                    Another vote for Nick at indemedical, I use them for all my out of pocket stuff. For Medicare supplies I use UTI Medical, they work hard for ya too, try to get the most bang for your medicare buck.
                    Agree with McDuff on UTI. The best urological supplier I've had in my 40 years of SCI.

Another DME provider I have had excellent dealings with is East Tennesee Urological supplies. The owner Keith is a quadriplegic and excellent in finding best price available and very conscientious with customer service. They deal in a number of products, not just urologicals.

https://www.etennurologicalsupplies.com/
                    Last edited by ChesBay; 22 Feb 2019, 12:53 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

I use Fusion Medical. Believe it is owned by an SCI. They are excellent. http://fusionmedical.com/

Comment

Originally posted by McDuff View Post
                        Right on thanks for the shout out McDuff. Hope your doing well and don't hesitate to contact me if I can help. Take care my friend!

Comment

I need new medical supply place my current place indemedical is going out of business.
                          "Some people say that, the longer you go the better it gets the more you get used to it, I'm actually finding the opposite is true."

-Christopher Reeve on his Paralysis

Comment

No shit? Well that's a bummer.
                            "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

Another shout out for UTI medical for the medicare supplies, if only every company worked this hard for us.

Comment

Working...
                              X