looking at a used van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking at a used van

I have a guy driving in to look at my truck and I at his van trouble is no time to call the auto shops here I know I can get in at 1 but he is not lift certified is a bruan 1 arm electric lift convered 2000

neil is pretty sharp on electric ant sings to look for fyi he is a para
    his is 2000 ford e 250 83k miles 3 owner I will be getting boot

Isn't there a way to check maintenance records for vehicles on the Internet?

Comment

Originally posted by triumph View Post
      Isn't there a way to check maintenance records for vehicles on the Internet?
      I ran a car fax that's all I know I wantto know a more about lift oh well guess I will rely on neil fingers crossed

Comment

I have a quad friend who has over 100K on his van. I hear it's not unusual for a van to last that long.

Comment

83,000 miles on a 2000 E250 isn't much at all, if it's been maintained. You can usually tell when they've been taken care of.

Comment

My mechanic said to expect 200k on my 2005 full size van, which I upgraded off at 130k.
            Last edited by nonoise; 26 Dec 2018, 5:36 PM.
            I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

well we traded and I got boot for truck its clean and I drove it home my mechanic was happy with it the only thing is I am going to have to get used to the speed the six way moves and the ramp iis different very minute I like it he liked my truck he drove down from atl 84k on miles

so who ever suggest craig list thank you

Comment

post a pic and great job scoring that vicky.
                Bike-on.com rep
                John@bike-on.com
                c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

JOHN
                  sent pictures to u I don/t know how to do on here yes I am happy got a good van herb is happy the guy that took truck a good deal all around

Comment

looks great
                    Bike-on.com rep
                    John@bike-on.com
                    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                    sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

I would be keen to see a pic or two of your good trade VJ.

Comment

I don/t know to too post them but I doing the happy dance and the guy that got my truck he is happy to a win/win

Comment

Originally posted by vjls View Post
                          I don/t know to too post them but I doing the happy dance and the guy that got my truck he is happy to a win/win
                          http:///forum/showthread.php?233894-...-Where-to-post

(KLD)
                          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

pictures

Comment

Originally posted by vjls View Post
                              I have a guy driving in to look at my truck and I at his van trouble is no time to call the auto shops here I know I can get in at 1 but he is not lift certified is a bruan 1 arm electric lift convered 2000

neil is pretty sharp on electric ant sings to look for fyi he is a para
                              his is 2000 ford e 250 83k miles 3 owner I will be getting boot
                              here it is
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X