Tub slider swystems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tub slider swystems

Has anyone had experience with tub slider systems?

https://www.nuprodx.com/products/?fw...slider-systems

We've used the MC6000 daily for the past decade.

Comment

Originally posted by 2drwhofans View Post
      https://www.nuprodx.com/products/?fw...slider-systems

We've used the MC6000 daily for the past decade.
      Yes, had one for my mother's use when she visited me. Sold it through this site when she died. Good product.

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Are these typically covered by insurance?

Comment

Originally posted by landrover View Post
          Are these typically covered by insurance?
          Not that I'm aware of. Sometimes they are available on Ebay at a lower price.
          Last edited by 2drwhofans; 12-09-2018, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Medicare does not cover bathing equipment nor toileting equipment, and many private insurance companies follow Medicare guidelines. If you are eligible for VA or Workers' Comp, they may cover.

(KLD)
            The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

I've been looking at the MC6000 and the tilt version. Is it possible to safely adjust the dump or backrest angle on the MC6000? I'd prefer to save $1k+ by not getting the tilt version, but don't know how comfortable I'd be sitting at an upright angle.

Comment

I've been looking at the MC6000 and the tilt version. Is it possible to safely adjust the dump or backrest angle on the MC6000? I'd prefer to save $1k+ by not getting the tilt version, but don't know how comfortable I'd be sitting at an upright angle.
                I just looked at ours. The backrest angle isn't adjustable.

Comment

Thank you for checking. Is the backrest set at 90 degrees?

Comment

Thank you for checking. Is the backrest set at 90 degrees?
                    It's a 90 degree backrest.

As best as I can tell, the only adjustable parts on the MC6000 are the chair leg and shower-base leg height, armrest height and foot rest height.

Comment

Working...
                    X