Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

trouserswith flys

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    In the latest issue of New Mobility there's an update on a company that has made adaptive clothing, but was out of the market for a year and now is back with more stuff. It's IZ, and I can't find my magazine right now, but there's a website for them.
    The article mentioned longer zippers, among other things. Apparently their pricing is now less and their garments are available in some stores - Macy's was one of them.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by triumph View Post
      In the latest issue of New Mobility there's an update on a company that has made adaptive clothing, but was out of the market for a year and now is back with more stuff. It's IZ, and I can't find my magazine right now, but there's a website for them.
      The article mentioned longer zippers, among other things. Apparently their pricing is now less and their garments are available in some stores - Macy's was one of them.
      http://www.newmobility.com/2018/07/i...s-and-expands/

      https://izadaptive.com/

      (KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

      Comment


      • #18
        adaptive clothing 45.00

        looking at tommy hilfinger 45.00 I like that price but have pacemake it has safet tested magnetic for fly say ask ur dr what is feed back I sent email but..

        asking ur thoughts

        tks

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by vjls View Post
          looking at tommy hilfinger 45.00 I like that price but have pacemake it has safet tested magnetic for fly say ask ur dr what is feed back I sent email but.
          Unless you are wearing your slacks waistband up under your armpits, a magnetic fly should have no impact on a cardiac pacemaker.

          (KLD)
          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
            Unless you are wearing your slacks waistband up under your armpits, a magnetic fly should have no impact on a cardiac pacemaker.

            (KLD)
            thank you so much I am going to get a couple at 45.00 each I got but they said to ask thank you again

            Comment

            Working...
            X