New TiLite ZR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kenny Sin View Post
    i would say try before u buy is more safer if your area has a dealer, as this chair don't come cheap. My country's distributor/pharmacy doesn't stock TiLite wheelchair especially ZR, (quoted me USD5K with basic configuration for the ZRA) no way u can test with it. Luckily all came fit, only a matter of time to get used to it now, big thanks to Stephen's help, or else wrong measurements will be a disaster, we don't have medical insurance like you guys, hv to pay by our own pocket.
    Unfortunately "trying before buying" is not readily achievable given that high-end manual chairs are custom fit to the user. Medical insurance in the US rarely pays for titanium frame chairs. Buyers have to make a best educated decision -- I know I have.
    stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Originally posted by stephen212 View Post
      Unfortunately "trying before buying" is not readily achievable given that high-end manual chairs are custom fit to the user. Medical insurance in the US rarely pays for titanium frame chairs. Buyers have to make a best educated decision -- I know I have.
      noted, haha

Comment

Yep. But worth the investment if done right. My ZRc works and looks almost as good today as it did way back when.

Comment

Working...
        X