Roho Agility back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landrover,
    Are you using the Direct Backrest Frame, attached to the Corpus seating system to mount your Roho Agility Max Contour Back? https://permobilus.com/product/roho-...ount-hardware/

The second picture looks like what is mounted onto the original Corpus back system on my Permobil M300, then my Roho Agility Mid Contour backrest is mounted on that frame.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by gjnl; 09-26-2018, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Yes, I am using the direct mount bracket. I'm leaning (no pun intended) on going back to the 3g backrest with the laterals. I noticed the same thing as mentioned above...the width of the max contour does not seem right...the lateral supports seem like they don't so much surround me (like my Personal Back Plus did on my old Invacare), as only the widest edge of the Roho back supports my sides.

Comment

Originally posted by landrover View Post
        Yes, I am using the direct mount bracket. I'm leaning (no pun intended) on going back to the 3g backrest with the laterals. I noticed the same thing as mentioned above...the width of the max contour does not seem right...the lateral supports seem like they don't so much surround me (like my Personal Back Plus did on my old Invacare), as only the widest edge of the Roho back supports my sides.
        Permobil/Roho does indicate at their site that the Agility Mid Contour can be flipped and mounted upside down if you will. But, I don't think that would be possible or desirable with the Max Contour.

Comment

Working...
        X