2014 Toyota Sienna VMI conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Toyota Sienna VMI conversion

Got in my van today with no problems. Got to our destination and the door opened, the kneel worked but the ramp didn't deploy. Closed everything up and made sure the ramp deploy button was on. Tried it again and same outcome. It sounds like the ramp is deploying but it isn't. We were able to do it manually. Any suggestions?

I don't have a VMI conversion but I've had that happen when my rear windows are down or even slightly down. Once I put the windows up, close the door, reset and then hit deploy button ramp deploys no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Domosoyo View Post
      I don't have a VMI conversion but I've had that happen when my rear windows are down or even slightly down. Once I put the windows up, close the door, reset and then hit deploy button ramp deploys no problem.
      Thanks for the reply. Are you talking about the windows on the side doors? I have to contact VMI to find out how to reset it.

Comment

Yes, the windows on the rear side doors.

Comment

Originally posted by Domosoyo View Post
          Yes, the windows on the rear side doors.
          Funny you say that. My nurse accidentally put the window on the passenger rear side door down about half way on Friday. He put it back up and everything was ok. Got in and out of it around 10 times with no problems. Then the ramp decided not to come out. I will contact VMI to find out where the reset button is.

Comment

Working...
          X