Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pride-Quantum; Contact Info ???

Hello,

I have had a few [email] correspondences with a Pride-Quantum Representative regarding some issues with my Q6 Edge powerchair. The emails between the rep and I are like a ping pong match. Not very productive for me. I went to the Pride-Quantum websites to look for Board Members' email addresses to include them in my correspondence but to no avail. Besides generic email add. and phone #, there are no administrators contact info--I could not find it.

If anyone here can help me find a Board Member, Administrator's email, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Freej

Maybe try contacting Mark Smith: 1-800-800-8586, Ext. 3322 (business hours, EST)
    msmith@pridemobility.com

Comment

Originally posted by FREEJ View Post
      Hello,

I have had a few [email] correspondences with a Pride-Quantum Representative regarding some issues with my Q6 Edge powerchair. The emails between the rep and I are like a ping pong match. Not very productive for me. I went to the Pride-Quantum websites to look for Board Members' email addresses to include them in my correspondence but to no avail. Besides generic email add. and phone #, there are no administrators contact info--I could not find it.

If anyone here can help me find a Board Member, Administrator's email, it will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Freej

Not sure why you would go to a board member?

What kind of issue are you having and have you talked with your DME?

How old is your chair and is it still under warranty?

Comment

Working...
      X