Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

East Coast Beach Mobility

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    East Coast Beach Mobility

    These look very interesting - Hope they get to North Carolina soon, will definitely be trying one out !

    http://sandhelper.com/

    #2
    Check their Locations/Pricing page:

    Just for the Beach Rentals

    Delivers To: Outer Banks (Corolla through Nags Head)
    Phone: (866) 629 - 7368
    Email: rentals@justforthebeach.com
    Company Website

    AVAILABLE BEGINNING JUNE 18th
    "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

    "If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

    Comment


      #3
      These are the power beach chairs available (for free) in the San Diego area (west coast of the USA, of course).


      (KLD)
      Attached Files
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
        These are the power beach chairs available (for free) in the San Diego area (west coast of the USA, of course).


        (KLD)
        For free? That's awesome! I wonder how abused that is, though?
        Sorry, I'm ever the cynic.
        Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

        Comment


          #5
          i have this rented for the week we are in virginia beach
          http://www.sandhelper.com/
          Bike-on.com rep
          John@bike-on.com
          c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
          sponsored handcycle racer

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Crappler View Post
            For free? That's awesome! I wonder how abused that is, though?
            Sorry, I'm ever the cynic.
            Abused in what way?? You have to check out the power or manual beach wheelchairs from the lifeguard station, and if you have damaged it when you return it you may have to pay a fine. The power ones cannot go into the water though, while the manual ones can.

            (KLD)
            The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by fuentejps View Post
              i have this rented for the week we are in virginia beach
              http://www.sandhelper.com/

              looks fun john were ya stayin at down there
              to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by wheelin 48 View Post
                looks fun john were ya stayin at down there
                hilton oceanfrtont. great hotel, we stayed there last time. http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/vir...HHF/index.html
                Bike-on.com rep
                John@bike-on.com
                c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                sponsored handcycle racer

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by fuentejps View Post
                  i have this rented for the week we are in virginia beach
                  http://www.sandhelper.com/

                  How much? Do you mind saying?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by fuentejps View Post
                    i have this rented for the week we are in virginia beach
                    http://www.sandhelper.com/
                    How do you secure something like that at the place you will be staying

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by djrolling View Post
                      How do you secure something like that at the place you will be staying
                      225 for 5 days i believe. you can chain it up or last time we were there i rented a different unit and left it beside the frt desk. the hotels are familiar with the outfit that rents them etc. will be taking my stricker and annalisas bike to ride daily too.
                      Bike-on.com rep
                      John@bike-on.com
                      c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                      sponsored handcycle racer

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by fuentejps View Post
                        225 for 5 days i believe. you can chain it up or last time we were there i rented a different unit and left it beside the frt desk. the hotels are familiar with the outfit that rents them etc. will be taking my stricker and annalisas bike to ride daily too.
                        I love riding at the coast. So much flat area to ride. I usually go to Oak Island and the only hill is going over the bridge to Southport

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by djrolling View Post
                          I love riding at the coast. So much flat area to ride. I usually go to Oak Island and the only hill is going over the bridge to Southport
                          Something we have always wanted to do, ride along the ocean. this will be the 2nd time time. road in nags head but couldnt really see the ocean. this bike path in vb is like right there. these strickers open up so many possibilities. you already know that. i would never drag my race bike on vacation like this.
                          Bike-on.com rep
                          John@bike-on.com
                          c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                          sponsored handcycle racer

                          Comment


                            #14
                            HI Oddity - When I first looked at the NC location it said "coming summer 2018" - so that has updated since I last looked. Down side, they deliver to the northern beaches and stop at Nags Head, we stay in the southern area - Hatteras. Oh well, maybe I can convince them to come south !

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Treeza04 View Post
                              HI Oddity - When I first looked at the NC location it said "coming summer 2018" - so that has updated since I last looked. Down side, they deliver to the northern beaches and stop at Nags Head, we stay in the southern area - Hatteras. Oh well, maybe I can convince them to come south !
                              Yeah, that's where they'll deliver, and pick up, from but maybe you could just pick it up on the way down, and drop it off on the way back. Worth asking. I bet it would fit in a small uHaul trailer.
                              "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

                              "If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X