Elbow pad needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elbow pad needed

Hoping someone can suggest an elbow pad for me to use independently. Recently my right elbow has taken a beating due to the way I must maneuver off the toilet and handling clothing. My elbow rests kinda between the push rim and tire of my chair.
    I've searched a lot on the internet and amazon but only find pads for skaters, etc., or thin pads that look like a sock.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Have you looked at Gelovations?

Comment

The best ones I have found are the gel Heelbos: https://www.medicaldepartmentstore.c...p/hol12061.htm

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Thanks EmilyL and SCI-nurse! Did not think of gel and that should work better than the thin pad in the sleeve I have.
        And thanks to CareCure as it's a great resource.

Comment

Working...
        X