No announcement yet.

Wheelchair fit and delivery inspection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks good Jim. Make sure he orders the extra spacers in case you need to adjust the width between the wheel and frame; they're free. Everyone uses a different COG. The further forward it is, the easier to do a wheelie and quicker turns; back cog harder.

Comment

ZRA was my first chair, too. It's a fabulous first chair because of its adjustability. As said above, post some pics of yourself in the chair when you get it. We love to share our opinions (as you probably noticed). Significant time (months) is required to dial your chair in; when you make adjustments, make them small and very few (aka one) at a time. After each adjustment give your body a few days to acclimate before adjusting again.
      Chas
      TiLite TR3
      Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
      I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
      <
      UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Cool....Thanks guys, good stuff.

On the adjustments it sounds just like sailing, RC gliding, or racing cars......make one adjustment at a time ;-).

I am assuming all the fasteners on the Tilite chairs are SAE and not metric? and I am guessing they are all Allen Head fasteners? I will need to pick up a set of SAE as all I have are metric.

Thanks.

Cheers,
        Jim

Comment

Tilite sells a tool with all the corect sized all hex keys for the chair. it's on the order form in the accessories

Comment

Good to know but looking at what Tilite charges for stuff I am thinking a quick trip to the Home Depot may be more financially responsible ;-).

Cheers,
            Jim

Comment

Lol, I agree Jim.

Comment

Working...
              X