Adaptive lift for a truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adaptive lift for a truck

Looking for a wheelchair lift that fits on a Toyota Tacoma. I think it?s made in Canada. The lift pulls the chair in and out through the rear doors. The doors are suicide doors

Thers is/was one called the Bruno Cabsider. I have one in a Chevy Colorado with suicide doors right now. I have been told they don't make them any more. I might be selling mine in a few months...

Originally posted by Southpaw View Post
    Looking for a wheelchair lift that fits on a Toyota Tacoma. I think it?s made in Canada. The lift pulls the chair in and out through the rear doors. The doors are suicide doors

Comment

Do you mean this?

http://www.adaptsolutions.ca/products/index.php?prd=4

I have one in my Mazda5

Comment

Lone Beagle, how do you like the lift? Do you have the transfer seat also? I’m thinking of doing it in a Mercedes Metris or Sienna.
        Thanks Mark

Comment

Hey Mark,

The lift is great. I have the transfer board instead of the lift. It all seems to work OK except I took the grab bar for the transfer board out. It was just something else to deploy and stow but the main problem was I hit my back on the mount and that hurt. The whole thing is a moot point now since I have to switch to a power chair.

Comment

Thanks,
            Bummer about having to switch to a power chair.

Comment

Working...
            X