Need ceiling lift with track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need ceiling lift with track

Does anyone know any websites or anywhere where I can buy a ceiling lift with a track?

I might be ok with just the track if anyone knows where to buy that - I own 2 lifts but only 1 charger...

not wanting to spend 10k either ;[
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Yes, but it is 9k in Seattle https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/h...561734772.html
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

Check on eBay. I have seen both there. Keep in mind that you will usually need to get the specific type of track for your lift...they are not interchangeable from company to company.

(KLD)
      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Saw this on a Facebook Wheel Mom's page. 1/2 the price of Surehands.
        http://www.discovermymobility.com/st...SABEgLzOvD_BwE
        "We must become the change we want to see in the world." Gandhi

Comment

Thanks guys, I just got one with a ceiling track for $150 off craigslist.... What a deal!
          C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Comment

Originally posted by Mac85 View Post
            Thanks guys, I just got one with a ceiling track for $150 off craigslist.... What a deal!
            That was quick. Craigslist rocks.
            I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

Working...
            X