Ergo seating and Smart Drive MX1?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ergo seating and Smart Drive MX1?!

Oops. I think I messed up. I have an older smart drive MX1 coming my way. Its the one with the battery under the seat. I am excited about it and really need it. I JUST ordered a Box chair with Ergo seating. Is the battery still gonna fit under the seat? I think its not too late to change my chair order. I also have a big hyper lordosis in my low back. Am I better off with plain dump?

Erik
    Last edited by erikferret; 12-21-2017, 01:48 AM.

Originally posted by erikferret View Post
    Oops. I think I messed up. I have an older smart drive MX1 coming my way. Its the one with the battery under the seat. I am excited about it and really need it. I JUST ordered a Box chair with Ergo seating. Is the battery still gonna fit under the seat? I think its not too late to change my chair order. I also have a big hyper lordosis in my low back. Am I better off with plain dump?

Erik
    The Smart Drive MX1 had a cloth / canvas mount that went under the front bar of a box chair. It mounts on all four corners of under frame. It's not as clean as mounting on cantilever wheelchair but still gets the job done. Call Smart Drive if you can. I don't see any pics on line.
    Good luck.

Comment

Smart Drive Battery mount for Box frame chair

Click image for larger version

Name:	Scan 9.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	133.9 KB
ID:	2662090

Comment

erik, you can use some straps as well as what ches mentioned
        Bike-on.com rep
        John@bike-on.com