Permobil C500 Battery Replacement Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Permobil C500 Battery Replacement Advice

I have a Permobil C500 that I keep for a spare power chair. The batteries have died and I'd rather not spend $479 for a pair of MK brand batteries. I found these UB12750 batteries for $160 each. Just wondering if anyone has purchased these and had any experience with them. Any suggestions would be welcome.

With batteries it's a false economy to go cheap, you only get what you pay for, if you will. Those batteries are AGM, not gel, so you have to make sure they're charged at the correct rate.

Where can you buy MK's for that price? That's about as good as I've seen lately.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian S View Post
      I have a Permobil C500 that I keep for a spare power chair. The batteries have died and I'd rather not spend $479 for a pair of MK brand batteries. I found these UB12750 batteries for $160 each. Just wondering if anyone has purchased these and had any experience with them. Any suggestions would be welcome.
      Assuming you have group 24 batteries, buy group 34 MK gell. That will save you money.

Comment

You can get MK's here cheaper: http://www.ezmobilitybattery.com/per...r-battery.html

Comment

^^^ Those are group 34 so you'll lose quite a bit of range. On that topic, you could install group 22's and save more money, which works if you don't travel much in the chair.

Comment

My bad sorry that battery is for my C300 not C500
            Last edited by GinoL; 19 Jul 2017, 7:38 AM.

Comment

Welcome to the ezBatts.com Store

1-888-203-9695 Hrs: Mon-Fri 8AM to 9PM

Most cheap MK batteries I have found
              Art

Comment

ezBatts.com is the same place as http://www.ezmobilitybattery.com

Comment

Bargain. MK 34 gells are 620 dollars here.

Comment

I purchased a set of these and they latest just over a year. Would not buy again. Usually get what you pay for.

Comment

I'll echo what everyone else has said. You get what you pay for.
                      "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                      X