Carrying a Water Bottle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrying a Water Bottle

Since I got a new chair (Permobil m300), I've been trying to come up with a way to carry my water bottle. I've found a Camelback 750 ml bottle works great for me and I wanted to keep using that style. NL and I went to a sporting goods store that has a bike department. We found water bottle "cages" for bikes. The one we settled on was a lightweight, side load, wrap around style cage by Cannondale. We had to "spring" the aluminum cage just a little bit to make the bottle easy to remove. The cage is about $10.

I think NL did a pretty good install. It took less than 10 minutes.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by gjnl; 04-25-2017, 03:50 PM.

Great! I use a similar cage on my chair.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Very nice! I will have to check that out as I like a lot of options.

I had to come up with a way for my daughter to carry her coffee drinks etc on her chair. I found this and with a little cutting I made this as an extension to her Permobil armrest. Fits strong and snug!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

Originally posted by Domosoyo View Post
        Very nice! I will have to check that out as I like a lot of options.

I had to come up with a way for my daughter to carry her coffee drinks etc on her chair. I found this and with a little cutting I made this as an extension to her Permobil armrest. Fits strong and snug!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
        Good solution, Domosoyo!

Comment

Working...
        X