Handcycle cushion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Handcycle cushion

Does anyone use a special cushion when you ride your handcycle?

i use a varalite zoid on my handcycle
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Comment

I use custom cut supracor sport.
      Bike-on.com rep
      John@bike-on.com
      c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
      sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

I cut the foam on the stock cushion on my XLT to fit a Jay Protector gel pad. I imagine if you remember to do lots of weight shifts you could get away with the stock foam cushion.

Comment

Supracor sport that I cut myself. I bought the largest size available and trimmed it to the Force R seat pattern.

Comment

I made a custom cushion out of some kayak seat foam and it's been key for spending the day in my bike.

Comment

Roho low profile

Comment

Made one out of gel and memory foam.

Comment

How does that work? It's a little pricey. I combined a gel pad with memory foam for my seat.

Comment

How does the varalite work? It's a little pricey. I've been using a gel and memory foam mix.

Comment

i like the varalite bikeon recemended it when i got the bike that was 6 years ago
                      to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Comment

Lot of my customers also use the Varilite zoid. It's very light offers decent skin protection for a limited time. Definitely better than foam mix.

Comment

Hey! How does that Roho Work? Have you tried any other cushions? How much did it cost? I made a gel pad, but it's not working as good as I hoped.

Comment

Working...
                          X