Footrests for Quickie 5R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Footrests for Quickie 5R

I've got a Q5R chair with a fixed platform footrest. This footrest isn't doing my transfers or ankles any good. Either I have to keep my feet too far from the sea to make a safe transfer or I scrape my ankles on the footrest. I'm thinking of replacing the fixed footrest with the flip-back version. But I worry that the flip-back will get my feet too far under the chair and louse up my balance. So before I shell out to make the experiment I'd appreciate comments from anyone who'se used either or both of these footrests. Thanks! - fw

Originally posted by firewheels View Post
    I've got a Q5R chair with a fixed platform footrest. This footrest isn't doing my transfers or ankles any good. Either I have to keep my feet too far from the sea to make a safe transfer or I scrape my ankles on the footrest. I'm thinking of replacing the fixed footrest with the flip-back version. But I worry that the flip-back will get my feet too far under the chair and louse up my balance. So before I shell out to make the experiment I'd appreciate comments from anyone who'se used either or both of these footrests. Thanks! - fw
    Take time to get use to it.
    Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X