The Making of Seanco Custom Wheelchairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Making of Seanco Custom Wheelchairs

Sean Mahaney is more than a fabricator, he is an artist, also a perfectionist. He put in much effort to make a wheelchair.

The wheelchair is very well made, every inch, every welding, so accurate, just look perfect. The price is very affordable and good if compare with other brand name.

He is making chair mainly with 6061T6 aluminum, no post heat treated, but he will make sure it last. He is always a head of customers' worries. A nice guy.

Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.sigpic

Very clean design. How much? Where is he?

Comment

Originally posted by baldfatdad View Post
      Very clean design.
      x2! Thanks for sharing
      Chas
      TiLite TR3
      Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
      I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
      <
      UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Just google Seanco custom wheelchair.

Comment

Originally posted by chasmengr View Post
          x2! Thanks for sharing
          Welcome.

Comment

Looks good! That's what I'd call "rigid"! Welded foot rest...don't see that very often. Nit-picking, knowing I could certainly do no better (not even as good!), but I might have tried to clean up some of those welds a bit more.
            "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Originally posted by Oddity View Post
              Looks good! That's what I'd call "rigid"! Welded foot rest...don't see that very often. Nit-picking, knowing I could certainly do no better (not even as good!), but I might have tried to clean up some of those welds a bit more.
              I am not sure if this is the advantage of rigid footrest, I ride on the road without shoes on, and I don't feel any vibration. Not like Panthea U2 Light, it vibrate till my feet get numbness. Oracing wise, very much better than U2 Light, but still vibrate.

Comment

Working...
              X