Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oddity View Post
    I see 'em. Browser setting?
    Could be. I'm at work so don't have control of security settings. I'll give this thread a look when I'm at home.
    -ResonantEcho - T6/T7 Complete - October 31st, 1986

Comment

Originally posted by Oddity View Post
      I see 'em. Browser setting?
      What's weird is I'm seeing photos in other threads.
      -ResonantEcho - T6/T7 Complete - October 31st, 1986

Comment

Thanks for the reply Brad. I am going to look at a Java cushion and backrest tomorrow. I know the dealer is not a fan of the ergo frame but I think it is because he wants to sell me a new chair :-). I am glad to hear the java works with your ergo frame. The Java backrest specs out to be a little heavy but I will check it out. I like the look and weight of the carbon ADI. I may check out a rigid seat pan as well. What you say makes sense. Thanks again. Paul

Comment

Agree John. On my 3rd TiLite and my original TiLite is still in good shape just an old design. It's an original. The serial number is only 3 digits.

Comment

Paul, look at the roho agility back. i switched several months back and love it. the fixed hardware is clean but still very adjustable. my buddy Scott here recommended it, we both use it flipped. i went short with minimal contour. i like the air insert too.
            Originally posted by PaulG View Post
            Agree John. On my 3rd TiLite and my original TiLite is still in good shape just an old design. It's an original. The serial number is only 3 digits.
            Bike-on.com rep
            John@bike-on.com
            c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
            sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Originally posted by fuentejps View Post
              Paul, look at the roho agility back. i switched several months back and love it. the fixed hardware is clean but still very adjustable. my buddy Scott here recommended it, we both use it flipped. i went short with minimal contour. i like the air insert too.
              I thought I was the only one that flipped my Roho rigid back! It certainly is much better upside down.
              "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus, Fragments

Comment

Originally posted by oddity View Post
                i thought i was the only one that flipped my roho rigid back! It certainly is much better upside down.
                yah, fits my back way better upside down.
                Bike-on.com rep
                John@bike-on.com
                c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

The roho Agility back looks nice. I'm trying a Java cushion and Java back right now. Just picked them up today. At this point I'm not hating the combination. The Java backrest is heavy and I have a feeling the backrest foam may compress quickly like my MX-1 backrest has. The roho agility may be a solution.

Comment

I'm looking on your slick chair, and thinking about solid seat pan.

I have 2 TR3s, and planing to order a new one. Both chairs have tension adj seat sling.

My question is, how much does ADI CF solid pan rise you?
                    I'm afraid with seat height order, I know I'd have to lower it, but is it for .5" or 1"?
                    Is it same at front and rear?

I also have ergo seat, 7", and FSH 19", RSH 16".

Comment

Originally posted by Nick87 View Post
                      I'm looking on your slick chair, and thinking about solid seat pan.

I have 2 TR3s, and planing to order a new one. Both chairs have tension adj seat sling.

My question is, how much does ADI CF solid pan rise you?
                      I'm afraid with seat height order, I know I'd have to lower it, but is it for .5" or 1"?
                      Is it same at front and rear?

I also have ergo seat, 7", and FSH 19", RSH 16".
                      I had a tension adjustable sling on my previous chair without an ergo frame. But I also had one of those plastic wedges that slid inside my cushion cover to take out some of the bow from the sling. I think the solid pan with the Velcro under it sat me up about 1/2" higher in the front and back, and the ergo frame sits me about 1/2" lower in the back. So my new chairs front stf height is 1/2" less than old chair and rear stf height is the same as old chair (1/2" lower for solid pan, but added 1/2" back for ergo seat). Hope that makes sense.

Comment

I have a TR3 with 6" ergo. I tried the included Tension-Adjustable-by-Straps seat upholstery. I tightened the straps as tight as I could, but considerable sag still existed (I weigh about 210#). I didn't measure but I feel the difference is very close to one inch even with tight straps.

Full disclosure: I've never liked slings, have always used solid pans, have full sensation, and can walk a bit.
                        Chas
                        TiLite TR3
                        Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
                        I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
                        <
                        UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

I use ROHO Contour select, without solid seat pan.

ADI CF seat pan is above seat tubes, to that is few millimetres, plus lag of the upholstery. So I think it's likely 1", than .5"...
                          Last edited by Nick87; 07-25-2016, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick87 View Post
                            I user ROHO Contour select, without solid seat pan.

ADI CF seat pan is above seat tubes, to that is few millimetres, plus lag of the upholstery. So I think it's likely 1", than .5"...
                            It may be 1" for you. My situation was a little different in that the wedged tray I had under my cushion took some of the sag out of the sling. Also, I weigh around 130 for what it's worth. So it may not have sagged as much as someone heavier.

Comment

Hi Brad, I was wondering what frame colour you chose - is it the Titanium Satin finish? If so, how easy does it get scratched? I see you can purchase 'buffing pads', and I wondered if that was to remove scratches, but I suspect not.

Comment

Originally posted by Quazatron View Post
                                Hi Brad, I was wondering what frame colour you chose - is it the Titanium Satin finish? If so, how easy does it get scratched? I see you can purchase 'buffing pads', and I wondered if that was to remove scratches, but I suspect not.
                                Yes it is the titanium satin finish. It gets scratched just as easy as any other finish, but the scratches are the same color as the frame just shinier/not satin. You have to really look hard to see the scratches. That is why I went with this finish. All my friends chairs that are painted (especially black) look terrible over time.

Comment

Working...
                                X