Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for feedback regarding Tilte ZR order.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations! It looks beautiful, and I hope it serves you well.

Comment

Minimal, clean lines. Very nice! Yeah being so high in the rear a 90deg front end would turn that chair into an endo machine; a TiLite Face-plant-o-matic Special Edition!
      "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Looks fabulous . . and quite different. Let us know how you like it after some serious use
        Chas
        TiLite TR3
        Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
        I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
        <
        UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Congrats, Arndog! This chair was a long time in the planning. Hope it meets your expectations.
          stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Compared to the 12 yr old GPV, this is like a 5-series BMW.
            Visible is the Mannaquin-color AFO, Advantage bag on the back with a 11 inch macbook air - this is styling' !
            Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	864.0 KB
ID:	2658674

Comment

Nice pad, Arndog!
              stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Originally posted by stephen212 View Post
                Nice pad, Arndog!
                x2
                Chas
                TiLite TR3
                Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
                I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
                <
                UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

No kidding! ^^
                  C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982

Comment

aw, thanks, guys. The hall mirror I designed can tilt for wheelchair users or my wife can tilt it perpendicular to the floor.

Comment

Working...
                    X