Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Recommend a quad friendly electric shaver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommend a quad friendly electric shaver?

Can someone please recommend a quad friendly electric razor? Thanks!

Originally posted by kyle View Post
    Can someone please recommend a quad friendly electric razor? Thanks!
    I use a Panasonic ES-RW30 with a quad cuff. See picture below.

All the best,
    GJ

Click image for larger version

Name:	Electric Razor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	208.1 KB
ID:	2658381

Comment

That's what I use but my grasp isn't too tight or loose that I needed to modify it.

Comment

I have a Panasonic too, don't recall what model, but it works well, wet or dry.

That said, I've found that a regular razor is faster and easier to use. I'll hold it with both quad paws while leaning on the counter.

I use Harry's stuff these days: https://www.harrys.com/

Comment

I grew a beard
          Chas
          TiLite TR3
          Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
          I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
          <
          UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

I use this, no mods. like scott just use both paws. beard in winter and this in summer. I used a razor for 20 yrs but like how quickly I can get a smooth shave with this.
            Bike-on.com rep
            John@bike-on.com
            c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
            sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

I use a Panasonic Arc 5 and it is the best electric shaver for closeness I've ever had. I have tried a lot of different models. I am a C5/6 quad with no finger movement or grip strength. I use a uDrink holder to hold my shaver and it works great. It also helps me hold bottles, cups, cans and other stuff. https://www.uadapt.com/udrink/

I'm also the co-inventor of the uDrink, so let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Working...
              X