How reliable is Icon A1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~Lin View Post
    Thanks, bookmarked. Could you take a picture showing the direction theyre oriented? I'm very visual.
    Attached.
    Attached Files

Comment

You prolly noticed, but you're about to lose that seat post end cap!
      "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Awesome thanks, saving that.

The links also helped me know exactly what to search for to find them, and the right size. I found some anodized ones so I could get them to match what color I choose for my forks/casters/spokes. The anodized ones are either more expensive, or way less expensive though so I don't know how the quality of the cheap ones would hold up.

Hey Jeff, I was wondering as I looked at the photos of my demo chair, does the thickness differ in the laminate seat pan vs the carbon fiber? It would be a long time but I'd like to upgrade to the carbon fiber one whenever I could afford it. I'm currently looking into setting up one of those bank accounts strictly for medical costs. I need to get things started with the service dog organization I'm working with first though since it's a 2 year wait for the training to be completed.
        Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Comment

Same thickness - the carbon and laminate pans are interchangeable.

Comment

Working...
          X