No announcement yet.

Paying For Manual Wheelchair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The DME's profit is probably greater than your copay, so s/he has no reason to make you pay anything in advance.
    Don - Grad Student Emeritus
    T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Comment

Thanks for the comments. For some reason they just changed their mind about a security down payment. Chair has been ordered now. About how long does it take to receive an Aero-T from Tilite?

Comment

Originally posted by 92Trunk View Post
        Thanks for the comments. For some reason they just changed their mind about a security down payment. Chair has been ordered now. About how long does it take to receive an Aero-T from Tilite?
        did you get a cad and sign off? if you didn't, your asking for problems. 10-14 days is what tilite is currently running.
        Bike-on.com rep
        John@bike-on.com
        c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
        sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Originally posted by fuentejps View Post
          did you get a cad and sign off? if you didn't, your asking for problems. 10-14 days is what tilite is currently running.
          Yes I got the Cad. I wouldn't had known to ask for it had it not been for you, thanks. Vendor told me about 21-28 days to get chair. Maybe he was including time to bring it to me. Guess I'll just have to wait patiently & see how it goes although next go round I'll probably order online. I was just worried that if I didn't follow all the procedures correctly according to Medicare's guidelines I wouldn't get reimbursed.

Comment

Originally posted by 92Trunk View Post
            Yes I got the Cad. I wouldn't had known to ask for it had it not been for you, thanks. Vendor told me about 21-28 days to get chair. Maybe he was including time to bring it to me. Guess I'll just have to wait patiently & see how it goes although next go round I'll probably order online. I was just worried that if I didn't follow all the procedures correctly according to Medicare's guidelines I wouldn't get reimbursed.
            awesome. your welcome, that's why im here
            Bike-on.com rep
            John@bike-on.com
            c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
            sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Working...
            X