Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Questions About Wheelchairs/Components in General, and Specifically for TiLite Aero Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WaveWolf View Post
    chasmengr, you seem to know a great deal about these things and I really appreciate your posts!
    Thanks. I am very blessed too have had a long AB career in construction and engineering before becoming medically disabled. I really appreciate that I am still able to share my past training - I am unemployable now, and love to share here when I can.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Originally posted by WaveWolf View Post
      From my limited experience, I am surprised that 25" wheels were ordered for you. I was told that fingertips should easily touch QR button, and yours are significantly above. Perhaps someone who is in the opposite position would trade parts with you?!
      Might want to take a look at my post above yours
      Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Comment

Working...
      X