Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

internet purchase

query.

I'm new on internet purchase, today surfed at internet and found that indemedical.com

http://www.indemedical.com/TiLite-Wheelchairs_c_336.html selling Tilite wheelchair cheaper

than sportaid and bike-on.com (sportaid & bike-on at same price).

example: Tilite ZR cheaper more than $200

appreciate could someone share some input?

thank you....

if you want hands on service contact me, I roll in a tilite, i'll walk you through and match that price.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

I have purchased wheelchair parts (no chairs) from indemedical.com with no problems. Talked to the owner; he's in a chair. He has other wheelchair users working for him too. Bought a handcycle from bike-on and a TR3 from Sportaid. They were both OK, but I'll bet indemedical needs your business more. They seemed very willing to please.

Comment

I would love a chance to change your mind ALA. I can guarantee my service cant be touched.
        Originally posted by ala View Post
        I have purchased wheelchair parts (no chairs) from indemedical.com with no problems. Talked to the owner; he's in a chair. He has other wheelchair users working for him too. Bought a handcycle from bike-on and a TR3 from Sportaid. They were both OK, but I'll bet indemedical needs your business more. They seemed very willing to please.
        Bike-on.com rep
        John@bike-on.com
        c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
        sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Working...
        X