Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to adjust the axle height on Tilite TR ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oddity View Post
    Short of fabricating new brackets, you might be able to use a solid seat pan with spacers to get the dump correct. You'll have to change front height with different casters and/or forks to get the frame/fork geometry back to square. Also, TiLite has a new adjustable TR, iirc, the TRA. Maybe that has brackets you could use?
    Thanks. I am now googling for the manual of new adjustable TR.

Comment

We'll check it out Friday Jung. I'm sure we can make the chair much more efficient than it is now. Looking forward to meeting you.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
        We'll check it out Friday Jung. I'm sure we can make the chair much more efficient than it is now. Looking forward to meeting you.
        Thanks, Pat. I really enjoyed meeting with you today. I also don't know what to say for your such a kind help regarding my wheels and for information of Ukukele group.
        Your suggestion of my getting tension adjustable backrest seems a good solution for my seat problem.
        I will contact Jeff Adams as you guided. I am eagar to try Icon and hope to find a Icon demo near Seattle.

See more often since we live near. I got so tired after rolling (walking?) around downtown almost 2 hours for my daughter's Halloween adventure.

Comment

Working...
        X