Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motion Concept Matrix PB back and MX 1 back

Hi,

I am just wondering does anybody on this forum own Montion Concept Matrix PB back or MX 1 back? I am currently trying out different backrest for my new manual chair. I like Roho agility back but I really don't like their locking mechanism. I like ADI backrest but would like a little bit more couture. I haven't try the Matrix yet.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I tried out a Roho Agility Back on the TiLite ZRA Series II demo chair I used for 10 days. Liked the back, loved the wheelchair, found the locking mechanism a bit weak.

Comment

MX1 is awesome. comfortable and light weight. if you don't need to remove it for transport, get the light weight fixed hardware.

Comment

IMO, the deep contour version of the ADI Carbon Back with 2 point Pro Hardware is better than the MX1.

Comment

Canucks,

Regarding "... I like ADI backrest but would like a little bit more couture ..." - since you like the ADI product, be sure to note that there are two different contour depths offered by that manufacturer. One contour depth is 2,5 inches and the other contour depth is 4.0 inches.

http://adirides.com/seating-systems/carbon-fiber-back

There is also an extra deep 6.0 inch contour depth in ADI's aluminum product.

http://adirides.com/seating-systems/aluminum-back

Comment

Hi Kent T,

thank you for responding. I like Roho too, I find Roho locking mechanism too hard for my hands.

Comment

Hi Jakeyboy1,

how much does it cost? (including the hardware), how much does it weight?

Thanks for replying.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI_OTR
                IMO, the deep contour version of the ADI Carbon Back with 2 point Pro Hardware is better than the MX1.
                Hi SCI_OTR,

how is it better?

Comment

Hi WC_Sage,

I tried 2 different ADI back. One don't have any couture and the other is too much for me. It also hit my elbow. The Roho agility fit just perfect for me but the locking mechanism is too hard for my hands.

Thank you for replying.

Comment

I use an ADI CF medium height deep contour back and really dig it. I have been riding with it for several years w/out any problems. I mean my shirt always is pulling up but I think this is just the nature of my movement. But yea it holds me in just enough and I still have the ability to lean out side to side if need be. I also like the height just under my shoulder blades.

Comment

Hi Boom84,

I will look into it.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X