No announcement yet.

sleep number beds again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for those with SN which model are you using? we looked at sterns and foster lux line today. lux firm and lux plush. nice, both will work.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

we ended up buying the SL P5 with legit/platt flex base.
      Bike-on.com rep
      John@bike-on.com

Comment

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our massaging, djustable slee number!
        Rick Goldstein
        GO! Mobility Solutions
        facebook.com/goes.anywhere

Comment

had the sleep number for a week. love it. im around 50 or 55. the adjustable base is a huge help. very good investment
          Bike-on.com rep
          John@bike-on.com

Comment

What's the adjustable base option? FWIW, after 8 years the top perimeter piece has collapsed on the side I transfer. It's nice I can just order the one component I need, though.
            "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

Originally posted by Oddity
              What's the adjustable base option? FWIW, after 8 years the top perimeter piece has collapsed on the side I transfer. It's nice I can just order the one component I need, though.
              its a legit and platt adj foot and head. flexfit. ya, the guy told me I can replace the outter inserts when they breakdown.
              http://www.sleepnumber.com/eng/produ...se?flexfitplus
              Bike-on.com rep
              John@bike-on.com

Comment

Did you buy the adjustable base with the mattress or separate? I've seen you can buy the leggett and platt base by itself... wonder how much you can save and if it's worth the hassle.

Comment

we just bought it together. they set it up ect. you can save buying the base from amazon but then your on your own. hell your spending a nice chunk of cash anyway whats another few hundred.
                  Bike-on.com rep
                  John@bike-on.com

Comment

Did you get a SN split king or one piece? How is it with the dual air chambers and being closer to the center of the bed?
                    Life's perceived journey in this PMR is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy **** what a VR ride!"
                    Pete C6/'97

Comment

we went eastern king. one matress. all king adj bases are split then synched together. I cant even feel where the 2 chambers meet. there is foam and the air chambers zip together, no seam.
                      Bike-on.com rep
                      John@bike-on.com

Comment

I went the least expensive route (usually don't attempt this) and purchased a Spa Sensations 8" Memory Foam mattress. I *LOVE* it. Very comfortable. Not too soft, but just right. I've been having terrible pains in my shoulders and elbows for a while now. As most of us probably do, I chalked it up to being a result of my many years in a wheelchair. I've been sleeping on it for almost two weeks and lo and behold my elbow and shoulder pains are almost gone. I wish I would have done this earlier. I went from a King to a Queen. Still trying to get used to that.
                        -ResonantEcho - T6/T7 Complete - October 31st, 1986

Comment

Working...
                        X