Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EasyStand and Bike-On

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    EasyStand and Bike-On

    I've decided I'm going to get the EasyStand afterall.....but I need to save some funds fast.

    I called several different dealers and then saw Johns (Fuentes) post about contacting him at Bike-On. After talking to the other dealers and then talking to him, there's not a chance in hell I'd ever go through anyone else besides John and Bike-On. The other dealers I spoke had very little if any knowledge about the Easy Stand and basically answered my questions by reading a manual. There prices were all over the place, shipping would have been off the meter and they were pushy.

    John impressed me......as you all know he's got a strong personality and says it like it is. Every question I asked, he answered, if he didn't know, he didn't give me BS. He simply said, I don't know BUT I'll get the right answer for you. He was not pushy at all compared to the others who wanted a CC # ASAP! PLUS, Bike On's price was the best and shipping was by far the lowest.

    Thank you John! When I have my pennies saved you got a customer! Highly recommend John and Bike On!

    NO THEY DIDN'T PAY ME TO SAY THIS!! LOL
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

    #2
    Bike-On is awesome. I know Scott personally and have ordered many things from them! Glad to hear John fits in well with that group!
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

    Comment


      #3
      I agree. John is a great person to work with and Bike-On is an excellent company

      Comment


        #4
        Nothing against bike-on but I always seem to get better deals on chairs and bikes from http://www.highperformancemobility.com/
        Plus, when I buy a bike or chair it's nice to know I'm buying from a retired Navy Seal who is paraplegic and has umpteen iron man medals, a bucket full from paralympics and a ton of other events..... Just sayin!
        Last edited by roller; 3 Jun 2013, 8:10 PM.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by roller View Post
          Nothing against bike-on but I always seem to get better deals on chairs and bikes from http://www.highperformancemobility.com/
          Plus, when I buy a bike or chair it's nice to know I'm buying from a retired Nave Seal who is paraplegic and has umpteen iron man medals, a bucket full from paralympics and a ton of other events..... Just sayin!
          I scored very high on my SATs. Does that count for anything?
          stephen@bike-on.com

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by stephen212 View Post
            I scored very high on my SATs. Does that count for anything?
            Sorry Stephen, I don't quite follow?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by roller View Post
              Sorry Stephen, I don't quite follow?
              You cited his Navy Seal, Iron Man and paralympic laurels, I countered with my SAT scores.
              stephen@bike-on.com

              Comment


                #8
                Haaaa

                Comment


                  #9
                  my pleasure Larry!
                  Bike-on.com rep
                  John@bike-on.com
                  c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
                  sponsored handcycle racer

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by roller View Post
                    Nothing against bike-on but I always seem to get better deals on chairs and bikes from http://www.highperformancemobility.com/
                    Plus, when I buy a bike or chair it's nice to know I'm buying from a retired Navy Seal who is paraplegic and has umpteen iron man medals, a bucket full from paralympics and a ton of other events..... Just sayin!
                    Cool that you get good deals with them...Scott (the owner) is a para himself, has ridden more miles on his handcycle than anyone I know, and employs many people who are paras/quads and athletes in their own right. These are the companies that know what they are doing!
                    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by wheeliecoach View Post
                      Cool that you get good deals with them...Scott (the owner) is a para himself, has ridden more miles on his handcycle than anyone I know, and employs many people who are paras/quads and athletes in their own right. These are the companies that know what they are doing!
                      And the more of them we know about, the more knowledge and expert advise we can receive!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by roller View Post
                        Nothing against bike-on but I always seem to get better deals on chairs and bikes from http://www.highperformancemobility.com/
                        Plus, when I buy a bike or chair it's nice to know I'm buying from a retired Navy Seal who is paraplegic and has umpteen iron man medals, a bucket full from paralympics and a ton of other events..... Just sayin!
                        This is a rude and unnecessary comment to be honest Roller. I thank every service member I ever meet or will meet in the future for serving our country. I also appreciate their sacrifices. My reply to you right now is no disrespect to the man you mention or any other service member.

                        How does how a person became SCI, make a difference in who I buy from? Does an Ex-Navy Seal who happens to be SCI, with awards for this and that automatically know more, give better prices, etc., than someone who was simply injured in a car accident or fall to become SCI?

                        I was giving kudos to a sales person (who also happens to be SCI) at Bike On and Bike On themselves (who to my understanding are ALL SCI's). So because someone is a Wounded Warrior and has medals for this or that, makes them a better alternative to you?

                        I'm not trying to start banter back and forth with you, but to be honest your post was rude, disrespectful to all SCI's (like they're not worthy or knowledgeable because of how they were injured and MAY or may not have awards for this or that) and pisses me off. Start your own thread giving kudos, rather than trying to derail a company I was sharing my good experience with, that I found extremely knowledgeable, helpful, honest and fair.
                        Larry
                        ------
                        Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by WolfeMan View Post
                          This is a rude and unnecessary comment to be honest Roller. I thank every service member I ever meet or will meet in the future for serving our country. I also appreciate their sacrifices. My reply to you right now is no disrespect to the man you mention or any other service member.

                          How does how a person became SCI, make a difference in who I buy from? Does an Ex-Navy Seal who happens to be SCI, with awards for this and that automatically know more, give better prices, etc., than someone who was simply injured in a car accident or fall to become SCI?

                          I was giving kudos to a sales person (who also happens to be SCI) at Bike On and Bike On themselves (who to my understanding are ALL SCI's). So because someone is a Wounded Warrior and has medals for this or that, makes them a better alternative to you?

                          I'm not trying to start banter back and forth with you, but to be honest your post was rude, disrespectful to all SCI's (like they're not worthy or knowledgeable because of how they were injured and MAY or may not have awards for this or that) and pisses me off. Start your own thread giving kudos, rather than trying to derail a company I was sharing my good experience with, that I found extremely knowledgeable, helpful, honest and fair.
                          No disrespect meant to you or Bike-on Wolfe, I hope we can leave it at that

                          Comment


                            #14
                            I just bought a glider from fuente and bike-on. So far so good, good price. Can't wait to get it.
                            T6 complete (or so I think), SCI since September 21, 2003

                            Comment


                              #15
                              All Bike-on staff are very well-versed in their chosen areas. The company provides not only a great opportunity for customers but also for its employees. There's a reason that they've been doing so well for so long. Great customer service goes a long way. Far better than any other DME provider that I've encountered. High Performance Mobility is great, too (mainly for sports equipment.) However, Bike-on carries a LOT more products. We are fortunate to have such options to choose from.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X