Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brucec View Post
    yep, I was too nice, I should have asked for a chili dog heh heh
    here's a couple pics, I've just used it to hang my sheets over it to dry when raining outside

Wow dude thank you? Does It have a seat pad? Are they all the same size? I don't know much. NEver had another chair besides the plastic toilet seat out of rehab
    Www.rachellefriedman.com

Follow me on Facebook at
    www.facebook.com/rachelleandchris

Follow me on twitter at
    www.twitter.com/followrachelle

Www.wheelstrong.com

sigpic

Comment

I meant thank you!!
      Www.rachellefriedman.com

Follow me on Facebook at

Follow me on twitter at

Www.wheelstrong.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ECUrach85 View Post
        Dude I'm not one of "those" quads or whatever but some things just require finger function. It's just a fact. Or maybe it requires 2 hands if you don't have finger function which would require a tiny bit of core. Just trying to get an idea of the mechanics
        Uh... I've been a C-6 quad for almost 23 years, so I get it. I don't know what you mean by 'one of "those" quads', but I wasn't insulting you.

By the way, needing to do some things with two hands doesn't always mean any core is needed, either (I have none); you just have to find balance another way. I'm not saying you can do anything a para can do or anything, just trying to encourage you from my own experience.

But don't worry, it won't happen again.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
          Uh... I've been a C-6 quad for almost 23 years, so I get it. I don't know what you mean by 'one of "those" quads', but I wasn't insulting you.

By the way, needing to do some things with two hands doesn't always mean any core is needed, either (I have none); you just have to find balance another way. I'm not saying you can do anything a para can do or anything, just trying to encourage you from my own experience.

But don't worry, it won't happen again.
          I didn't mean to get defensive, its just The beginning of your statement came off like many don't try hard enough and think they can't do something before trying. Sorta seemed like you were throwing me in that group of nay Sayers. So I was like whoooaaa that's not me. And I say dude all the time but when I read it out it sounds kinda pissy.

I wasn't thinking that finger function was the only way I was just wanting someone to either be like oh no way with no dexterity. Or. I have zero dexterity and I can do it. Either one of those responses would have kept me from having to ask another question. Thanks for your encouragement.
          Www.rachellefriedman.com

Follow me on Facebook at

Follow me on twitter at

Www.wheelstrong.com

sigpic

Comment

Hey Scorpion, take a look at her Facebook page. She's a surfer babe, so that's why she says 'Dude' so much. She's still trying lot's of stuff by the look of it.

Rachelle, way to keep living large.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff B View Post
              Hey Scorpion, take a look at her Facebook page. She's a surfer babe, so that's why she says 'Dude' so much. She's still trying lot's of stuff by the look of it.

Rachelle, way to keep living large.
              Well I was being defensive but the "dude" made it sound really bad . Thanks btw!
              Www.rachellefriedman.com

Follow me on Facebook at

Follow me on twitter at

Www.wheelstrong.com

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it's hard to get certain inflections across in a message board. No worries.

Comment

Wow dude thank you? Does It have a seat pad? Are they all the same size? I don't know much. NEver had another chair besides the plastic toilet seat out of rehab
                  the seat was in the background
                  looks like a 16x16 seat with a pop out that you can either have a solid seat or U shaped seat
                  We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                  Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                    Yeah, it's hard to get certain inflections across in a message board. No worries.
                    same thing with emails, hard to tell it without facial expressions, or the tone in your voice
                    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                    Ronald Reagan

Comment

Just want everyone to know that Bruce is freaking awesome and brought the shower chair over!! I used it for the first time last night and it was a whole different experience taking a shower! I was so much more comfortable and felt balanced enough to bring my arms over my head for washing. Your a lifesaver Bruce! And thank you everyone for your advice
                      Www.rachellefriedman.com

Follow me on Facebook at

Follow me on twitter at

Www.wheelstrong.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brucec View Post
                        same thing with emails, hard to tell it without facial expressions, or the tone in your voice
                        True, true.
                        Just want everyone to know that Bruce is freaking awesome and brought the shower chair over!! I used it for the first time last night and it was a whole different experience taking a shower! I was so much more comfortable and felt balanced enough to bring my arms over my head for washing. Your a lifesaver Bruce! And thank you everyone for your advice

Comment

thats great, so glad it could help
                          bruce
                          Ronald Reagan

Comment

Working...
                          X