No announcement yet.

Air Gauge for Roho by John Crow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I correct in assuming this would NOT work with a Quadtro?
    E
    There is no such thing as a stupid question but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots. -modified from despair.com

Comment

Originally posted by Essie View Post
      Am I correct in assuming this would NOT work with a Quadtro?
      It does work with the Quadtro. You just need to open the valve to set the pressure then re-lock.

Comment

Originally posted by forestranger52 View Post
        I have one and it works great. About every 2 to 3 weeks we pump up the cushion, zero the gauge, measure the air presure and reset my cushion to where I like it.
        Sounds a lot like having sex .

I had pressure mapping done a few years ago and went from a low profile (4 inch) to a high profile (6 inch) ROHO on my new chair. The exact inflation pressure seems to matter less with the high profile cushion.

Comment

Just a fyi; the Roho Low pro is 2" and the High pro is 4", they also have a 3" now.
          "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

I wonder if John Crow is still producing the pressure valves. I sent him an email and it kicked back as undeliverable. I left a phone message today I hope I hear from him. I ordered it through his website and the money has gone unclaimed per PayPal. Just thought I would let you guys know.
            T-10 Paraplegic since September 1994 - Transverse Myelitis

Comment

i know john. i'll send him a message for him to check on it.

Comment

Originally posted by sparks View Post
                i know john. i'll send him a message for him to check on it.
                Thank you.

Comment

he called me last week to make sure all was well. he said he was going to revamp his web site. that could be the problem. i will email him. donnie wyatt
                  Last edited by rollin' man; 05-09-2013, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by McDuff View Post
                    Just a fyi; the Roho Low pro is 2" and the High pro is 4", they also have a 3" now.
                    Oops! My bad!

Really? A 3"? PT never mentioned that. That might work the best. 2" is too little, 4" sits me too high (I'm 6'2").

Thanks McDuff!

Comment

I have both 3" and 4", I use 4 for my chair since I'm in it all day, I use the 3 in my tub and also as my driving pad in our rv for longer trips. It is more stable and I don't "sway" near as much when driving, as when I use the 4.

But I have a pressure sore spot that is always on the verge of opening up, so I use the 4 for most of life. I can't use a 2", my isch's bottom out no matter what air pressure I use.
                      "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

Originally posted by rollin' man View Post
                        he called me last week to make sure all was well. he said he was going to revamp his web site. that could be the problem. i will email him. donnie wyatt
                        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by chris-k View Post
                          Oops! My bad!

Really? A 3"? PT never mentioned that. That might work the best. 2" is too little, 4" sits me too high (I'm 6'2").

Thanks McDuff!
                          I guess we haven't done a very good job of letting the world know about our Mid Profile products!

We offer Mid Profile cushions in both the QUADTRO SELECT series and 1R (single valve) series. In terms of inflated height, the Mid Profile is about 3.25", falling right between our Low Profile (2.5" inflated height) and High Profile (4" inflated height) series cushions. We don't offer all sizes in the Mid Profile products, so check to confirm your size is one that is offered before you order.

http://www.therohogroup.com/products...ct_cushion.jsp

Tom Borcherding
                          The ROHO Group
                          tomb@therohogroup.com

Comment

Originally posted by Khamel View Post
                            I just ordered one of the John Crow pressure gauges. How long did you have to wait for delivery? Just curious. Thanks

Keith
                            Keith, I just checked my paypal account, it shows no activity, this is John, would you contact me at johncrow2277@yahoo.com ? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by crowmagnum View Post
                              Keith, I just checked my paypal account, it shows no activity, this is John, would you contact me at johncrow2277@yahoo.com ? Thanks

Email sent. Thank you.

Comment

Sorry people, mybad leaving the faulty paypal button on my website, I've removed it, if anyone else has used the paypal button please go out there and cancel the pending purchase. I'm ordering the goodies to build 5 gauges. My website is out there, www.precisecushionair.com, contact me at johncrow2277@yahoo.com if you're interested in a gauge, again, Sorry for any confusion.
                                John Crow

Comment

Working...
                                X