Something followed me home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SequinScandal View Post
    Do I get to come test drive the Challenger?
    The blue one with the SS on the side, right?

Comment

Originally posted by betheny View Post
      What's up w/ you guys and the muscle cars, though? Did we discover new, unclaimed oifields and gasoline is 79 cents per gallon somewhere east of me?

Well, in the land of us overpaid douchebags, such things as paying over $4.00 for liquid dinosaur are trivial

Seriously, I just siphon off my neighbor's gas tanks at 3am

Comment

It's an economy car http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/bymod...allenger.shtml compared to this 3/4 ton everyday crip ass hauler van:
        http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/bymod...olet_Van.shtml. Mine is a 2005, but I see there is no improvement in economy. In fact the new van is worse 10mpg city, down four from '05.
        Last edited by nonoise; 21 Apr 2013, 2:08 AM.
        I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

Originally posted by nonoise View Post
          It's an economy car http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/bymod...allenger.shtml compared to this 3/4 ton everyday crip ass hauler van:
          http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/bymod...olet_Van.shtml. Mine is a 2005, but I see there is no improvement in economy. In fact the new van is worse 10mpg city, down four from '05.
          Yep, thanks to the marvels of modern technology, the Dodge magically turns into a 4 cylinder economy car when appropriate (cylinder deactivation). The Monte does this also. So I'm just like the guy in the Toyota Prius (pollution issues aside), doing my part for a greener, less energy dependent world.

Vans are kinda hungry and needing a lot of energy to move...real heavy, not aerodynamically svelte.

Comment

Nice car! I was never a dodge or gm fan. I'm more of a ford mustang guy. That zl1 is very sweet looking though.
            T3 Complete
            to my alarm: "quiet b*tch! I know what I have to do every two hr. Argggggg!!!!"

sigpic

Comment

Cylinder deactivation!!?? No shit!!?? Wow I've been unplugged! My minivan isn't setting mpg records. And if I don't get a tune-up soon it will just get worse.

Andy, did you see I was recently chemically burned b/c a gas pump didn't shut off? And I, ever graceful, fell on my ass in the puddle? Got what they call second-and-a-half degree burns over 20% of the ol' bod. Mainly the ass-end part.

So beware the liquid dinosaur! T-Rex may not be done w/ us yet!
              Blog:
              Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

PS-The "Good News", as my doctor helfully pointed out, is the liquid dinosaur didn't go UP into any of those orifices found on the sit-down parts of us female types. Shudder. That's not so much good news as "However, considering the worst forms of turture that could be inflicted on a female body, on a scale of 1-10, you were spared 11 thru 15!"

OMG that STILL horrifies me. Gasoline and mucous membranes. Important ones!

When you siphon, keep the gas away from your lap, my friend!
                Blog:

Comment

Originally posted by alhavel View Post
                  No, but you've got the boots to drive it......
                  These boots are made for drivin' hoopities
                  And that's just what they'll do...
                  Blog:

Comment

Damn Betheny, no I didn't hear about that. Seems a gas geyser would have the ideal targeting range for someone sitting next to the source, yikes. I do keep an eye on the nozzle when filling (and exercise due care on my early morning shopping sprees).

On the flipside, should you have been smoking when that happened, and were wearing those boots as well, you would have been smoking hot both figuratively and literally...Win!

Comment

Betheny we are going to have to start calling you the gasoline queen, lol. Maybe you should do what I'm doing and buy a TDI, I don't think diesel can mess you up as much. I need a car that's good on fuel because all I got now is gas hogs.
                      "Life is about how you
                      respond to not only the
                      challenges you're dealt but
                      the challenges you seek...If
                      you have no goals, no
                      mountains to climb, your
                      soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Comment

andy is the transfer as easy as the mote transfer ive been thinikin of traded mu monte for a challenger

love that color on that bad boy congrats
                        to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Comment

Easier...more room. You should check one out.

Played around with the 0-60 timer some more, seems 5.4 seconds is where it's at for now, short of getting better/wider rear tires. Or I need to learn how to drive

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post

Played around with the 0-60 timer some more, seems 5.4 seconds is where it's at for now, short of getting better/wider rear tires. Or I need to learn how to drive
                            Andy,

With 0-60 times around 5.4 seconds, you're still faster than this guy (go to 1:25)...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post

awsome dude that car is hot
                              to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Comment

Wider rear tires and wheels to fit them

Someone told me that the Firestone tires on the Challenger would just burst without any warning whatsoever, causing an unexpected tumbling effect and end in a cataclysmic roadside bonfire. I didn't want to take part in that...so I bought some new ones...

Comment

Working...
                                X