Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by James Stuart; 5 Apr 2013, 2:23 PM.

Congratulations! Beautiful chair James Stuart. Nice Savile Row. We really liked what they do, but couldn't make it work out. Glad that you could. From my experience, I would not hesitate to have them build a great custom chair. Are you sporting a bow-tie with it?;-). More pictures please....

Originally posted by James Stuart View Post
    Made to measure chair for a C6 Quad.

Just like tailor made suits, they have your name and measurements on file. Each time you go back you say “Just like before please” or “Like before but with a little bit added or taken off here”!

Excellent British craftsmanship with friendly customer service to match.

Made by Bromakin Wheelchairs of Loughborough, UK.

[ATTACH]49278[/ATTACH]
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Comment

Very Nice!!
      Chas
      TiLite TR3
      Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
      I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
      <
      UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Comment

Last edited by James Stuart; 5 Apr 2013, 2:23 PM.

Comment

Nice chair, but i don`t understand why they give to your chair that position to the stem forks barrels, appears wider and backward than it should.

Comment

Working...
          X